|NA4 - Innovation Platform|
|Short description||The overall aim of this activity is to enhance and foster innovation through cooperation with the private sector and in particular with European SMEs. The specific objectives of this WP are:
- To initiate, develop and reinforce the engagement of industry users.
- To establish a platform for exchange of expertise and knowledge with the private sector.
- To promote and enhance the use of EUROCHAMP by SMEs and companies for testing novel instrumentation, sensors and other products at chambers or calibration centres.
- To promote a culture of public-private collaborations for innovative and close-to-market activities in relevant sectors, such as scientific instrument development and sensor technologies.
|WP leader||John Wenger (email@example.com)|
|Members||- Matilde Oliveri (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Peter Wiesen (email@example.com)
|Material||Database of companies (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MWwnwbvIL4zL1XbFltEFbcmaXpj254hhLuKW9kbM3UM/edit)|
- Access to Simulation Chambers
- Access to Calibration Facilities
- Apply for TNA
- Data Center