When to apply
The call for TNA activities is continuous, therefore eligible proposals are reviewed without any calendar restriction. However, for some calibration centers the application must refer to scheduled calibration or training workshops. Please see the presentation pages of the calibration centers for lists of the scheduled activities (e.g. WCCAP).
How to apply
In order to apply for access to one of our calibration centres, the procedure is the following:
- Please note that we now offer both physical and remote access to chambers. Two different applications forms are provided here below, according to the access type.
- Fill in the application form (either for physical or for remote access), making sure to follow the guidelines (see the documents' section here below).
- Return the completed application form to the EUROCHAMP Project Office at eurochamp2020[a]lisa.u-pec.fr at least 9 weeks before the beginning of your project. You will receive a reception acknowledgment from the Project Office.
The evaluation process
The application will be initially reviewed by the Project Office to verify the compliance with the EU regulations on TNA provision. At a second stage, the content of the application will be evaluated by a TNA User Selection Panel, composed by international experts.
Each application will be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- Impact, quality of the measurement of the dissemination plan (60%)
- Potential connection with the industrial world (20%)
- Scientific excellence (10%)
- Training benefit in the project, female participation, presence of new users in the group, presence or not of the selected chamber in the country of work and mobility of experts (10%)
Once the evaluation is completed, the Project Office will inform you of the final decision and will confirm or not financial support requested. Upon acceptance, the TNA Principal Investigator is invited to contact the access provider to organize the access.
After the access
Upon completion of the project, users must return the following documentation to the Project Office :
- Fill in and sign, together with the access provider of the calibration centre, a Confirmation of Access document
- Write a User and Scientific report about the activity held at the chamber within 2 months from the end of the activity
Additionally, any results from work carried out under the EUROCHAMP-2020 TNA activity (e.g., publications, conference contributions) must be reporting to the Coordination office and must acknowledge the project and support of the European Community as follows:
"This project/work has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme through the EUROCHAMP-2020 Infrastructure Activity under grant agreement No 730997”.
Furthermore, users are encouraged to make data resulting from TNA available via the EUROCHAMP Data Centre.